Wasp WWS650 2D Barcode Scanner
Our kit includes a power supply.
The Wasp WWS650 2D Wireless Barcode Scanner is as affordable as it is reliable. This multi-tasking, Wireless Barcode Scanner is capable of reading codes on mobile phones and other reflective devices. It is ideally suited for retail (POS, inventory, good receiving, etc.) and general commercial applications such as; access control for transportation and entertainment, banking, postal, and utility services.
Created with the user's comfort in mind, the Wasp WWS650 features a new illumination and aiming system. It is composed of a soft, dark red illumination and two blue LED triangles pointing at the targeted barcode, which reduces an operator's visual stress during daily scanning activities. It also places a green spot directly on the code for additional good read confirmation.
The Wasp WWS650's Bluetooth capabilities allow it to transmit data to the host from up to 82 feet from the base or to any embedded Bluetooth device such as laptops, tablets, or smartphones. When in batch mode, the WWS650 stores 500+ linear codes in memory. Its long-lasting lithium-ion battery can be easily replaced without tools while simultaneously retaining current information.
The Wasp WWS650 Wireless Barcode Scanner includes a 2-year warranty covering material defects. If you would like to upgrade this coverage, WaspProtect extended service plans cover accidental breakage and can provide coverage beyond the original warranty.
Optic & Performance
- Light Source Aiming: 2 Blue LED's; Illumination: Red LED 610 - 650 nm
- Imager Sensor Wide VGA: 752 x 480 pixels
- Resolution 0.102 mm / 4 mils (Linear Codes)
- Scan Angle Pitch: +/- 65° Roll (Tilt): 360° Skew (Yaw): +/- 60°
- Print Contrast Ratio 25%
- Depth of Field Code 39 5 mils: 0.5 to 15.0 cm / 0.2 to 5.9 in EAN/UPCA 13 mils: 0.5 to 35.0 cm / 0.2 to 13.8 in PDF417 6.6 mils: 2.0 to 15.0 cm / 0.8 to 5.9 in
- Dimension 6.4 x 3.6 x 1.6 in / 16.3 x 9.1 x 4.1 cm
- Weight Scanner: 7.1 oz. (200 g.); Base/Charger 8.1 oz. (230 g)
- Color Gray/Black/Yellow Connector USB
Trigger Scan Button
- Indicator Beeper (Adjustable Tone and Volume); 'Green Spot' Good Read Feedback and Good Read LED.
- Battery Type Lithium-Ion 1400 mAh
- Charging Time External Power: < 3 hrs. @ 12 VDC (30,000+ reads per Charge)
- Input Voltage 4.75 - 14 VDC
- Wireless Interface Bluetooth 3.0 Certified Class 2 USB
- Operating Temperature 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature -40 to 158°F (-40~70°C)
- Humidity 5- 95% (Non-condensing)
- Drop Durability Withstands repeated drops from 5.0 ft. (1.50 m) onto a concrete surface
- Sealing IP42
- Ambient Light 0 - 100,000 lux
- 1D/ Linear codes Auto discriminates all standard 1D codes including GS1 DataBar™ linear codes.
- 2D codes Aztec Code; Aztec Mesas; Data Matrix; MaxiCode; QR Code, Micro QR Code; China Han Xin Code
- Postal codes Australian Post; British Post; Canadian Post; China Post; IMB; Japanese Post; KIX Post; Korea Post; Planet Code; Postnet; Royal Mail Code (RM4SCC)
- Stacked codes EAN/JAN Composites; GS1 DataBar Composites; GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional; MacroPDF; MicroPDF417; PDF417; UPC A/E Composites
- ESD Protection 1 16 kV
- EMC FCC Part15 CE EC-113_01
- Environmental WEEE and RoHS