Inventory Control - Inventory Software
Get in control of your inventory with Wasp Inventory Control - the complete inventory tracking solution for small business. Increase the value of your business, satisfy your customers and create more freedom in your life with Inventory Control.
Wasp Inventory Control will help you eliminate common inventory problems including:
- Costly end of year inventory write-offs
- Inaccurate inventory counts resulting in customer dissatisfaction and loss of sales
- Wasted time spent searching for missing inventory
Engineered to improve efficiency and profitability, Wasp Inventory Control provides the capabilities you need to accurately track inventory, without the complexity or expense of an enterprise solution. Easy. Efficient. Affordable.
Ideal for businesses ranging from individual contractors to larger operations with multiple locations, Inventory Control delivers advanced capabilities in an easy-to-use format. Inventory Control is recommended for:
- Light manufacturing and distribution centers
- Stock rooms & supply closets
- Inventory-carrying trucks, ships or containers
- Installation contractors or any business that buys, stocks and sells parts and products
Inventory Control allows you to define multiple sites (including a warehouse, stock room, or supply closet) with multiple locations (a bin, shelf, or even a pallet within the location). It's simple to track your inventory by location, serial number, lot or any combination of the numerous 'track bys'.
Easily create barcode labels with Wasp Inventory Control. Print barcode labels or inventory tags using data from the Inventory Control database. Attach barcode labels to inventory items, physical locations or pallets to quickly improve efficiency.
This ready-to-use inventory tracking solution includes:
- Inventory Control standard software
- 1 PC client license
- 1 Mobile Computer license (mobile computer sold separately)
- Integrated full version of WaspLabeler
- Free, unlimited technical support for the life of the product
PC System and Server Requirements
- 32-bit or 64-bit version of:
- Windows® 8 Professional
- Windows 7 Professional
- Windows Vista Premium
- Windows XP (SP3) Professional
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
- 750 MHz or faster processor (2 GHz recommended)
- 1 GB of ram (2 GB recommended)
- 10 GB of available disk space
- 1024 x 768 display, 256 colors minimum
- DVD drive for installation
Mobile Computer Requirements
- Wasp InventoryControl supports Windows® Embedded handheld, Windows Mobile, and Windows CE devices only*.
- Windows embedded handheld 6.5
- Windows Mobile 2003 or later
- Windows CE 4.2 or higher
- 64 MB of ram